According to a trauma surgeon, The lower leg is the most common place where the blood clot can occur. A blood clot in leg?
- If you have a blood clot in your leg or arm, then you can have some symptoms that include:
- Pin in your arm or leg
- swelling in leg or arm
- it can feel a warm sensation
Sometimes the symptoms depend on the size of the blood clot. It is the reason that many people don’t feel any symptoms. If you have a blood clot in your arm or leg, you would be able to have minor calf swelling without feeling lots of pain. But if there is a big clot in your leg then your leg become much swollen, and you will feel a great pain.
Clots in both legs or arm at the same time is not common. If you have the blood clot in you one arm or leg, then the chances to increase the pain is too much high.
Blood clot in heat
The heart is not a common location for a blood clot to stay, but still, the there are chances to happen. If you have a blood clot in your heart, then it can cause chest pain, or you might feel your chest heavy.
Blood clot in your abdomen
Swelling or pain in abdominal can cause for stomach disease or food poisoning, But sometimes abdominal swelling and suffering can be the signs of the blood clot, which can locate somewhere in your abdomen.
Blood clot in your brain
A blood clot in the brain usually causes for unexpected and excessive pain in your head. You can also experience the sudden difficulty in seeing or speaking.
Blood clot in lungs
A blood clot that moves to your lungs recognises as pulmonary embolism. Pulmonary embolism symptoms can be:
- Cough out blood
- Excessive chest pain
- You can face breathing problems
Risk factors of blood clot
Several risk factors can indicate that you can have a blood clot somewhere in your body. Most recent stay in a hospital which can be related to major surgery can increase the chances to have a blood clot in your veins.
- If you are 60 or 65 above, then there are so many chances to have a blood clot somewhere in your body.
- Going for a trip somewhere, in travelling, sitting more than 5 hours can cause for a blood clot in your body.
- Being idle for extended periods of time is one of the reasons for the blood clot.